ryzen 7 2700x
16gb 2400mhz ram
b450 MSI tomahawk
RX 560 4gb
500w psu
1tb ssd samsung
cooler master case
windows 10 no product key free trial

it was working fine getting about 60-100fps on Fortnite and overwatch low full-res barely any crashes could alt-tab out whenever I wanted open multipule games. now recently i have upgraded my build to

ryzen 7 2700x
32gb 2666mhz ram

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the PSU? 500W is the wattage, it doesn't state the quality of the unit. Why do you have a half stated specs at the bottom of your thread's body? Is that supposed to indicate you tried to overclock the ram or that it's the advertised specs for the rams?

Sep 27, 2019
Make and model of the PSU? 500W is the wattage, it doesn't state the quality of the unit. Why do you have a half stated specs at the bottom of your thread's body? Is that supposed to indicate you tried to overclock the ram or that it's the advertised specs for the rams?
It’s a 500w naxn enermax bronze at pulled it off a older computer works fine switched to a 750w Gold psu fully modular cooler master atx I also reset and wiped my sad and then re installed drivers and stuff

Sep 27, 2019
I
It’s a 500w naxn enermax bronze at pulled it off a older computer works fine switched to a 750w Gold psu fully modular cooler master atx I also reset and wiped my sad and then re installed drivers and stuff
I mean adding on when ever I launch a game and have chrome on my copy seems to turbo which is weird Ithinn that a need a better breaker for my pc as it’s also connected to other things in the house and it’s 10 amp I think it’s limiing my power intake but I should w no idea why my gpu is constant crashing my older one crashed like 2 times in 1 year and Thisbe one has crashed like 40 times

TRENDING THREADS