Peg conundrum

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

this is a new game I'm creating based on the classic "Peg Solitaire".

There are two modes available ;

standard solitaire where you jump pegs horizontally or vertically over
each other to eliminate them
and
Conundrum mode - For each move you make the computer will also attempt a
move, stealing valuable pegs
from you. Your object is to remove both as many pegs as possible while
doing damage control.

In conundrum mode you not only move horizontally or vertically
into an empty hole, but can "deflect" the attacking peg off the intercepted
peg.

the game features 3 bitmap themes or "skins" and several board layouts.
there is also a simple designer executable to create new layouts.

http://www.geocities.com/thinkways/pegcon/pegnews.htm

Michael Raley wrote:
> this is a new game I'm creating based on the classic "Peg Solitaire".
>
> There are two modes available ;
>
> standard solitaire where you jump pegs horizontally or vertically over
> each other to eliminate them
> and
> Conundrum mode - For each move you make the computer will also attempt a
> move, stealing valuable pegs
> from you. Your object is to remove both as many pegs as possible while
> doing damage control.
>
> In conundrum mode you not only move horizontally or vertically
> into an empty hole, but can "deflect" the attacking peg off the intercepted
> peg.
>
> the game features 3 bitmap themes or "skins" and several board layouts.
> there is also a simple designer executable to create new layouts.
>

> http://www.geocities.com/thinkways/pegcon/pegnews.htm

cool, thanks! :)

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway