Question Pendrive not showing in bios as booting device for new Linux

Rachit454

Prominent
Feb 15, 2021
I installed cutefish os on my pendrive through another bootable pendrive .installer installed it perfectly but after completing the process when I restarted the pc to boot through my pendrive in new os there is no option to boot in bios

Rachit454

Prominent
Feb 15, 2021
I installed cutefish os on my pendrive through another bootable pendrive .installer installed it perfectly but after completing the process when I restarted the pc to boot through my pendrive in new os there is no option to boot in bios
please help

Rachit454

Prominent
Feb 15, 2021
it gave options for automatic installation (in which it will format all the things in the drive and give a automatic install with making new partitions for non technical users ) and then there is a manual install option . so choose automatc one and proceeded. drive was of 16gb space . do i need to do a fresh install.... and now the drive is not showing in the main windows 11 after pluging in

alfredjoejr

Commendable
Nov 9, 2021
H
Which mode did u use to Burn the ISO file to the Pendrive? Try using DD mode instead of ISO mode. I'll recommend using RUFUS for this purpose.