Pentium 4 processor - used?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Give me an email address and I'll send you scanned photos of the "thing". Smart *ss.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your think he is one now, you should have been here 6 months ago :lol:

You may fit in here with that attitude :wink: The true test is how well you handle the OTHER!

To save us both time, assume I know EVERYTHING :tongue:

where the hell are my pics?!

:wink:

I've PM'd you my email - ....lalalalalllalalalala...

lucianion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2005
Don't worry, you'll get them tommorrow or so; I'm not home right now. Hope the scanning lights won't damage the damn thing, will they? ;). Cause I don't have a camera.

I shouldn't think so... :lol:

Goto the 'other' section. And post a new thread entitled "Hey guys, cool forum"

give me your current email addy then

Go on...make that thread - you know you want to :lol:

pm recieved.

pm sent.

pm recieved.

no pm send. Terminate coms...

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
You think there wacked out? Naw, there actually super intelligent they are all Jedi warriors, wise beyond any normal human. You should post like Ned suggested. They are actually the oldest of the members here, they just spend most of their time solving the worlds problems in the OTHER.

To save us both time, assume I know EVERYTHING :tongue:

/**Debates on whether to create a thread in the other entitled 'A Room'

:lol:

No, I can't. I left that place a long time ago - I'm clean of its stench. The nightmares have almost stopped, and I can bend over with out fearing for my life.

I will not go back for a while...at least until I can afford a years supply of protect-o-cork! :lol:

DCB_AU

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2002
Don't buy any new electronic components that are not in sealed boxes (when they should be) with the mandatory clear shrinkwrap or sealing sticker.

When I buy new CPU's, Mainboards, Ram, etc, I always inspect the packaging first, to ensure they have not been opened or/and resealed. Any doubt and I ask for another and inspect again. If they haggle, I just go to another store.

Next time I'am sure you won't get sucked in again.

<font color=red>DCB</font color=red><font color=white>_</font color=white><font color=blue>AU</font color=blue>