People Who Get It: Enter to Win a Windows Tablet or iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]AlienIsGOD[/nom]ya Tom's contest are shit, they never include Canada... Thats one reason why i prefer TechPowerUp over Tom's, TPU's contests are always worldwide.[/citation]
farewell then...

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
[citation][nom]wanderer11[/nom]Reading the article would be a good start.[/citation]

Read the article, went to the site, no links/pages/info anywhere about how to enter contest.

madjimms

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011
[citation][nom]cknobman[/nom]Read the article, went to the site, no links/pages/info anywhere about how to enter contest.[/citation]
Wow, you're actually right, the link just leads to a homepage with no more information. :-(

zolton33

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
And i searched their web page and can not find it either. >_< some promotion you have going on there to lure people to the site promising one thing and delivering nothing claimed. Really no way to get any kind of positive attention.

ven1ger

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
Contest was supposed to start March 7 til March 29, article is posted March 12 and no one can enter the contest. TH is slipping on quality control.

SoiledBottom

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
"People Who Get It"......I get it all the time.
Its not about lowering your standards....its more about broadening your horizons.

I'll take the windows tablet

Thank you very much

of the way

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
You guys should at least say please when posting referral links. dalethepcman was the first to give a working link though, so thanks for that.

Eligibility: U.S. resident (excluding Rhode Island) 18 years or older as of the entry dates stated below. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your odds of winning. Void where prohibited.

Getting shafted in canada again... Well at least it was written on the first page!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.