perfect internet speed to game and edit videos smoothly

omar80747326

Honorable
Dec 16, 2017
Thanks, I knew verizon fios who are famous for their excellent deals. but what are internet speeds that can offer 900mb uploads, and 980mb downloads, what are the perfect types of ac1900 routers and the diffrence between them the other types, please?

USAFRet

Titan

You've already stated what internet speed you want.
That would be what Verizon calls gigabit.

Editing video happens internally in the PC. Internet speed does not matter.
Gaming absolutely does not require gigabit speed. Unless you're also sharing that same incoming line with 20 other people.

Is Verizon FiOS available at your residence?

omar80747326

Honorable
Dec 16, 2017
Well, it's not at my residence, but there's another isp, but do you know that in my country espesially with my isp. anybody has got the right to order any internet speed even if not included in the plans, you know, special customers like my friend who's an interent cafe owner tells me that he installed an 18Mbps internet connection and this speed from the same isp, this speed isn't even included in the available plans. what about you, do you have the right to do the same thing in your country?

USAFRet

Titan

Verizon FiOS is USA only.

I am completely unsure of what your actual question is. You can only get what is actually available at the place you wish to use it.