PERFMON Says New System is Trash

Jun 30, 2018
Wow. Brand new box. z370, i7-8700k, AORUS g7, Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi Cooler, 32GB DDR4 3200, Samsung 970 Pro 512GB nvme m.2 boot drive, 860 EVO 1TB data drive, Toshiba x300 4TB . ROG Strix GTX1060, EVGA SuperNova G3 80+ Gold 750W + a couple of CD/DVD/Blue Ray drives. Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Computer runs great but I've only installed Visual Studio so far. I ran a PS PERFMON /report for giggles and got this:

Programs Running: Chrome 3 tabs, 1 instance of File Manager, PERFMON:

The "CPU" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problem

The "Gaming graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems

The "Graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems.

The "Disk" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems.

The "Memory" rating for the system is very poor and may be the cause for performance issues.

WTHeck: Tell me PERFMON lost its mind.

Frequently, the comparison might be against other people running there rigs OC'd , wirh MCE on, and with very fast mem speeds, etc...; this would make your own stock settings seem at the 'bottom end', but, yo ucan double check that you at least have XMP mode enabled, and 3200 MHz (or whatever is appropriate for your RAM) speed selected, etc....

If you are otherwise happy, I'd not sweat it. YOu can at least check your own settings, and, performance in games, rendering, thermals to make sure you are not throttling, etc..