Perhaps I just never noticed

Evan

This may or may not be a big deal... But There is a Roo Island. Is this
brand spakin new or have I not noticed it? It's got Deadly dice, Merry Go
Round, Souveneers...

Billie

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001

You never noticed. ;) It's been there a while. You've seen Kiko Lake too
yeah? :)

Billie

Evan wrote:
> This may or may not be a big deal... But There is a Roo Island. Is this
> brand spakin new or have I not noticed it? It's got Deadly dice, Merry Go
> Round, Souveneers...

Its very old :)

Billie wrote:
> You never noticed. ;) It's been there a while. You've seen Kiko Lake too
> yeah? :)
>
> Billie
>
> Evan wrote:
>
>> This may or may not be a big deal... But There is a Roo Island. Is
>> this brand spakin new or have I not noticed it? It's got Deadly dice,
>> Merry Go Round, Souveneers...

I have tried to get a boat-trip on Kiko Island but it is never
open......... not in the daytime and not at night.........

Billie

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001

weird, me either.