Question Persistent status access violations and crashes while gaming

Jul 12, 2022
Hi all, I am not the most adept with computers so please forgive me if I leave anything out or don't understand what you may be asking me for.
For the past week my computer has become nearly unusable due to repeated crashes while gaming and inability to access the web due to status access violations. Ive tried every tip or trick I could find on google and then progressed to resetting my bios and windows multiple times. I have used every diagnostic tool in windows try to get an idea at what is causing the problem but I have not been able to figure it out. I have done a clean install of windows twice with no resolve. I have nothing overclocked.
My specs
i7-6700k @4Ghz
msi gaming h170 m3
evga gtx 1070
gskill ripjaws v 32gb at 2133mhz
samsung 860 evo 1tb ssd
evga supernova 750w psu

Any help is appreciated

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer.

Either one or both may be capturing error codes, warnings, or even informational events that occur just before or at the time of the crashes.

Start with Reliability History. Much more user friendly and the time line format may prove revealing.

You can click entries for more information and details. The details may or may not be helpful.

Also:

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Use a bright flashlight to inspect for any signs of damage.