Question PFN list corrupt

Earbud98

Commendable
May 4, 2020
Hello everyone, i got a new gpu a couple of weeks ago and had 2 BSODs during a very strange circumstances. Both BSODs happened upon disconnecting the logitech f310 or f710 gamepads.
One time i disconnected f310 during the game and pc froze and bsod happened , a couple of days back it happened.
And the other case was today when i unplugged f710 after playing game. Same bsod - pfn list corrupt. Both controller drivers installed normally. I also ran sfc scannow today and there were no errors, also i did memory health restore.
What can be the culprit of this ? As it only happens when i unplugg controllers…
In event viewer there is error system rebooted due to bug check…. Id 1001

Lutfij

Titan
Since you stated adding a new GPU to your build, did you use DDU to uninstall your prior GPU drivers before you added the new GPU to the mix? You're advised to reinstall your GPU driver with the latest sourced from your GPU chip maker's support site.

That being said, you're also advised to list the full system specs to your build.

Earbud98

Commendable
May 4, 2020
Since you stated adding a new GPU to your build, did you use DDU to uninstall your prior GPU drivers before you added the new GPU to the mix? You're advised to reinstall your GPU driver with the latest sourced from your GPU chip maker's support site.

That being said, you're also advised to list the full system specs to your build.
I did a fresh install of windows 10
Pc specs:
Ryzen 7 2700
Rtx 3060
2x8 gb ram kingston hyperx predator
Asus prime b450m-k motherboard
Crucial bx500 120gb ssd
Wd blue 1tb hdd

Lutfij

Titan
Where did you source the installer for your OS?

As for your motherboard, BIOS version at this moment of time? You also forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age. You might want to try reinstalling all relevant drivers for your platform, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Earbud98

Commendable
May 4, 2020
Where did you source the installer for your OS?

As for your motherboard, BIOS version at this moment of time? You also forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age. You might want to try reinstalling all relevant drivers for your platform, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
I installed windows from usb, created bootable from windows tool