Phanteks Enthoo Pro M and RGB

Apr 7, 2018
Could someone please tell me if the beautiful rgb fans will work colourwise even though my Asrock Z370 Pro 4 motherboard doesn't support rgb? I chose this case because of the optical drive, rgb fans, tempered glass and not needing any extra fans. Excuse my question as I'm new to all this. Many thanks for looking and hopefully your help.

Solution
RGB should work fine when plugged in the right way. If the motherboard doesn't have support for RGB it just means it doens't have support on a BIOS level but you can still control the RGB with software in the OS or with a physical controller that is plugged into the RGB hardware or if the case has that built in usually with a button or something.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
RGB should work fine when plugged in the right way. If the motherboard doesn't have support for RGB it just means it doens't have support on a BIOS level but you can still control the RGB with software in the OS or with a physical controller that is plugged into the RGB hardware or if the case has that built in usually with a button or something.

Solution
Apr 7, 2018

Apr 7, 2018