Question Philips Hue bridge not syncing

parquelis

Commendable
Mar 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have Philips Hue smart lights scattered through my house. My problem is with the Hue Bridge. I've set it up on the Hue App and linked my lights fine, but if i want to link the bridge to my account (wich is required for it to be added to Google Home) i run into some issues. Basicly in the process Google asks you to login with your Philips Hue account. After that Philips Hue needs to link your Bridge to your account. It asks you to press the button on top and it will try to synchronize. For me it seems like the button is just not doing anything at all.

Things i've tried:

• Connected to different port on my router
  • Tried with multiple devices (Laptop, phone, PC and Tablet)
  • I also tried to go straight on the Router (so NOT the switch) wich also did not work

I've Googled it and it seems that there are multiple people with the same issue, but no solution.

I hope someone can help me.

sometime google home is just picky..i had few issues here and there aswell (and still have)
most of connection issues i have resolved through smartthings (samsung app, no samsung device needed, any phone will do, its on market)
well basicly u add philips hue to smarttings (its like google home...smart home data collector) then u sync smarttthings with google home...

parquelis

Commendable
Mar 11, 2018
sometime google home is just picky..i had few issues here and there aswell (and still have)
most of connection issues i have resolved through smartthings (samsung app, no samsung device needed, any phone will do, its on market)
well basicly u add philips hue to smarttings (its like google home...smart home data collector) then u sync smarttthings with google home...
Thanks for your reply. The issue is that you NEED a hue bridge for these lights. And i cannot find the bridge on my phone or other device. I tried, and smartthings wants to connect to my Bridge aswell.