Question Phone stuck on red screen ?

bokikv

Honorable
May 17, 2018
After a few years I turned on an old Nokia Lumia 630 to transfer data such as photos and other stuff to PC. But when I turned on the phone, after Nokia logo I get message UEFI Error1, and after that blue screen with sad smiley, and after that the phone constantly restarts with the same screens.
I partially unlocked the bootloader with WPInternals, but the operation doesn't complete 100% because the phone can't boot to Normal mode.

I managed to enable Mass Storage but there is no data in my phone.
After that, when I connect phone to PC it recognizes as Lumia BootMgr, WPInternals also recognizes but I can't do anything, I think I bricked my phone because when I try to Flash Original FFU it says Flash Failed, if I try to unlock bootloader or restore bootloader it say custom flash failed.

Windows Phone Recovery Tool used to detect my phone before, but now it doesn't. When I connect to PC, phone automatically turns on, but it's always stuck on red screen, nothing happens.
Sometimes it reboots but always same red screen after Nokia logo.

I wish to revert this phone to a working factory state.
Can this be resolved and how?
I don't know if this is a software or hardware problem?

xrN4lAv.png

YCgfHOj.jpeg

most likely while flashing the battery went bad and broke the recovery.
sorry, but if you wanna retrieve data from it, it´s done, you won´t be able to get any data out of it yourself. Only a recovery lab could eventually help you with this.

Reactions: bokikv

bokikv

Honorable
May 17, 2018
most likely while flashing the battery went bad and broke the recovery.
sorry, but if you wanna retrieve data from it, it´s done, you won´t be able to get any data out of it yourself. Only a recovery lab could eventually help you with this.
Before things got wrong, I somehow accessed data via PC, displayed it as MainOS, but there is no data.
I thought there is some data, but phone is used for very short period because phone dont accept SIM card, hence that is reason that there is no any data.
Any chance to recover phone and revert it to factory state, or the phone is definitely, theoretical and practical dead?
There is no data, so I have nothing to lose from phone.