[SOLVED] Physical depth of a RTX 3070ti?

kuhne

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2013
Hello all. I have a very small case, my titan x pascal blew up recently and I am going to switch out for a rtx 3070ti. The thing is the space in my case is very very small. Enough for a full card as far as length and width but I cant find anywhere how fat the 3070ti is. All I read is that its a two slot card obviously, just like the GTX 1080 or titan pascal but ive read in other places that it is actually thicker than the gtx cards. If this were the case then it wouldn’t fit in my case as I still have some room to go for length and width but I cant actually handle a fatter card as it would hit the drive bay.

Are the thickness in both cards the exact same?

Thanks!

Solution
Hello all. I have a very small case, my titan x pascal blew up recently and I am going to switch out for a rtx 3070ti. The thing is the space in my case is very very small. Enough for a full card as far as length and width but I cant find anywhere how fat the 3070ti is. All I read is that its a two slot card obviously, just like the GTX 1080 or titan pascal but ive read in other places that it is actually thicker than the gtx cards. If this were the case then it wouldn’t fit in my case as I still have some room to go for length and width but I cant actually handle a fatter card as it would hit the drive bay.

Thanks!
Depends on the exact card.

EXAMPLE...

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

Thanks!
Depends on the exact card.

EXAMPLE
https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImageCompressAll1280/14-126-512-V81.jpg

https://www.newegg.com/asus-geforce-rtx-3070-ti-tuf-rtx3070ti-o8g-gaming/p/N82E16814126512

Slot Width2.7 Slot

EDIT the FE cards will probably be the only true 2 slot cards.

Last edited:
Solution