[SOLVED] picture of z390 advanced mode advanced asrock bios needed.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 16, 2019
I need a picture of this part of the bios. Due to issue i cannot see mine and i need to make my board return to integrated graphics. i know i am getting to bios cause of Ab message on board but cannot see the screen.

Solution
p106 is a portless 1060 essentually, so it needs to stay on/remain defaulted to integrated
A headless card. You'll need to enter the bios then and change the default from auto to the integrated then. Are you planning on mining or some sort of machine learning? Because for gaming the card will be useless as a monitor would need to be plugged into the card for the game to make use of it.

bignastyid

Titan
p106 is a portless 1060 essentually, so it needs to stay on/remain defaulted to integrated
A headless card. You'll need to enter the bios then and change the default from auto to the integrated then. Are you planning on mining or some sort of machine learning? Because for gaming the card will be useless as a monitor would need to be plugged into the card for the game to make use of it.

Solution