Pins Spotted on TV ..... Surreal Life on Vh1

Hi All,

I hardly ever watch TV, let alone reality TV, but for some reason I
watched the "Surreal Life" on VH1. In the room where they talk alone
to the camera, there's at least two pins. I'm almost positive one's a
Funhouse (blue cabinet and shooter on the left), and the other's an
early SS space theme that sort of reminds me of Firepower (it's NOT
Firepower, though).

Anyone spot these, too, and know what they are? The one that is likely
Funhouse has a backglass that is really hard to see.

Ben

Are you sure it wasn't the one with Hulk Hogan. He was playing one on
his show... didn't catch what it was, I was flipping through and
happened to land on it at the right time.

The house they're in is a carnival theme, so you're probably right.

BWAGNER5150 wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I hardly ever watch TV, let alone reality TV, but for some reason I
> watched the "Surreal Life" on VH1. In the room where they talk alone
> to the camera, there's at least two pins. I'm almost positive one's a
> Funhouse (blue cabinet and shooter on the left), and the other's an
> early SS space theme that sort of reminds me of Firepower (it's NOT
> Firepower, though).
>
> Anyone spot these, too, and know what they are? The one that is likely
> Funhouse has a backglass that is really hard to see.
>
> Ben

One of them is a Meteor, probably the one you said was like Firepower.

On 19 Sep 2005 09:09:37 -0700, "BWAGNER5150"
<wagner_benjamin@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I hardly ever watch TV, let alone reality TV, but for some reason I
>watched the "Surreal Life" on VH1. In the room where they talk alone
>to the camera, there's at least two pins. I'm almost positive one's a
>Funhouse (blue cabinet and shooter on the left), and the other's an
>early SS space theme that sort of reminds me of Firepower (it's NOT
>Firepower, though).
>
>Anyone spot these, too, and know what they are? The one that is likely
>Funhouse has a backglass that is really hard to see.
>
>Ben

Hi,

Yeah, it wasn't one with Hulk Hogan. It had Amarosa (sp), Jose
Canseco, etc. Yep, I think Vic's right, one of them was Meteor. I was
thinking the same thing on the FunHouse....carnival theme goes well!11

Ben

No, the Hulk has a WWFRR! :)

The games are Meteor and what
looks to be a "black" FH.