Question Pixelated/white display on main monitor

Apr 5, 2023
I have had this issue before same system not to long ago bios shows fine my second monitor shows fine but boot and main monitor is seriously messed up. Last time I replaced cpu motherboard and ram as well as changed boot drive now the issue is starting to reappear. The motherboard has no debug light
Specs are rtx 4080 ryzen 7 7700x 64 gbs of ddr5 6000mhz g skill flare ram and a msi b 660 motherboard
My main screen on recording looks fine as well

View: https://imgur.com/a/YXWgWVQ

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Looks do be a connection issue. Maybe change out the display cable and see if the issue persists. You might also want to try a DDU run, remove all GPU drivers from your platform, then manually install the latest GPU drivers from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Apr 5, 2023
Looks do be a connection issue. Maybe change out the display cable and see if the issue persists. You might also want to try a DDU run, remove all GPU drivers from your platform, then manually install the latest GPU drivers from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
Did all that now again there is no post