Planetside 2 Beta Delayed: Just a Little Longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
and i was just on their twitter securing my beta key. when i googled "planetside 2 beta started" and now you tell me its delayed :(

For Vanu!!!

azathoth

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
[citation][nom]kcorp2003[/nom]and i was just on their twitter securing my beta key. when i googled "planetside 2 beta started" and now you tell me its delayed For Vanu!!![/citation]

I signed up in January, I still don't expect to get in.
Good luck Sir.

hyssar

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
As usual, Tom's is late on that story. That delay was announced a few days ago and they officially said the beta would start in "a few days, probably Friday or Monday", which means.. today.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]hyssar[/nom]As usual, Tom's is late on that story. That delay was announced a few days ago and they officially said the beta would start in "a few days, probably Friday or Monday", which means.. today.[/citation]

thank you! this is good news.

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
Better get in beta and play as much as possible at the launch, before the game turns into pay to win paradise for wallet warriors.

Thats the way online multiplayer games go nowdays, even the non free ones. (bf3)

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]Pennanen[/nom]Better get in beta and play as much as possible at the launch, before the game turns into pay to win paradise for wallet warriors.Thats the way online multiplayer games go nowdays, even the non free ones. (bf3)[/citation]

or you can put in the man hours to get your stuff.

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
[citation][nom]kcorp2003[/nom]or you can put in the man hours to get your stuff.[/citation]
Want to reload your weapons? For measly 1$ you get 10 magazines of ammo.

Also now available: uranium head ammo, 2$ extra but it also deals 25% more damage.

2 months after publishing the game we will bring dlc packs that divide the community.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]Pennanen[/nom]Want to reload your weapons? For measly 1$ you get 10 magazines of ammo. Also now available: uranium head ammo, 2$ extra but it also deals 25% more damage.2 months after publishing the game we will bring dlc packs that divide the community.[/citation]

your over exaggerating of what is micro transaction. lol relax its not going to be like that.

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
[citation][nom]kcorp2003[/nom]your over exaggerating of what is micro transaction. lol relax its not going to be like that.[/citation]
We shall see and we shall be disapointed too.

G

Sony. Enough said. Game will suck. Game will have crappy drm. User data and CC info will be unsecured. Buying dlc will be required in 2-3 months.

Again, this is Sony. Have they ever not done any of the above?

Status
Not open for further replies.