Question Planning on upgrading but willing to wait for after Christmas for 3080?

Oct 13, 2020
So I'm planning on upgrading my PC for both work and for gaming, but for the 3080 I'm willing to wait until after Christmas for it to (hopefully) come back into stock. I've called up a few places offering pre-orders and there's already 6000< in the queue and they don't expect them to be filled for some time anyway :sweatsmile:

Currently I have (that I'm keeping for now):
Some crap Samsung 27" 60hz monitor
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Case
Nvidia GTX 560

So instead I'm planning to upgrade everything else except my case, monitor and graphics card for now and after Christmas I want the budget including new monitor and gpu to be at most £2500, but presumably some monitor / gpu prices may come down a bit by January?

In order of priority for use: Programming, Gaming, Streaming, Movies, General Browsing.

Need to get:
AMD 5000 Series CPU?
CPU Cooling Fan
X570 Motherboard?
nvme m.2 SSD
2x16gb 3600 C16 RAM
An 850w PSU?

Also in the market for:
Keyboard
Mouse
Headset

Any Recommendations on any of the pieces mentioned above would be super helpful!! Thanks in advance! 😊

Oct 13, 2020
I'm in the process of upgrading my entire PC atm, I'm looking to probably get a AMD 5000 Series CPU.

Which one should I get, and why?

Primarily I do: Programming, Gaming, Streaming, Watching Movies, General Browsing

Oct 13, 2020
I'm in the process of upgrading my entire PC atm, I'm looking to probably get a AMD 5000 Series CPU, which motherboard should I get to go along with it (Ideally with Wi-Fi)?