'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Passes 3 Million Concurrent Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm it sounds very interesting game because i like free mind open world games that is not only on missions but free to play around the map, beside this game i think is very similar like battlefield or arma 3 in gameplay and i love those kind games. In this battleground i don't know if is a ambient destructive game like battlefield games because i love realistic battle on the field where you fight it is more realistic gameplay overall.
Any way i will give a try and see how is gameplay on this game "Battlegrouns".
Thanks!!!

milkod2001

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
bought this game 2 days ago. It's OK but super competitive.No rooms for mistakes. 1-2 shots coming from nowhere and before you can even see where it is coming from you dead. Then starting from scratch again and again. I bit frustrating for newcomers :(.

its a tough learning curve yes, I suggest running a custom game with friends to practice.
There is also the xbox gamers are playing with the PC Gamers and their controllers give them aim assist... even at long range.
you learn to live with the Asian invasion on the N-American servers because the Asian servers block the controller type players, so I play on Asian and Korean/Japanese server a lot more than the North American ones for that reason alone.
PUBG is a great game, can be frustrating at times, but you get into a groove at one point and it all clicks in place.

armor152

Honorable
Aug 19, 2017

Well it looks like about 30,000,000 people total, With 3,000,000 at any given time of the day, every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.