News PlayStation 5 Fan Lottery Responsible for Noisier Consoles

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
D

Deleted member 14196

i was just saying in general. for this case i dont care. and i won't buy a ps5 my son will. i just like xbox

atomicWAR

Glorious
Ambassador
For PC gamers I think the playstation is a better buy because all xbox exclusives are already on PC-
Outside of that specific group though, god of war is pretty neat

I would absolutely agree with you. As a primarily PC gamer gamer who always gets all the latest consoles as of now my focus has been on getting a PS5 because I have a PC and everything on XB now drops on PC which I love. I even have MS gamepass ultimate because I want to encourage MS to keep bringing the games to PC. So MS is still getting my money and if their claims are to be beleived then they are happy with me as a customer just being in their eco-system. I will buy an XBSX at some point but certainly after a PS5. Which is funny because Playstation is my least liked console line...Nintendo > Xbox > Playstation...is pretty much how my feeling roll when it comes to consoles, generally speaking. We won't speak of the Wii U, it does not exist and complaints otherwise only prove the Mandela Effect is real as you are from a parallel universe where consoles with tablets or red VR headsets on tripods are a real things....

Last edited: