PlayStation VR Aim Controller Out Next Week, Supports More Than Just ‘Farpoint'

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahma

Reputable
Jan 21, 2015
They designed it to not look like a gun even though that is exactly what it is simulating in every game... Either Sony hired a mentally challenged individual to design this product, or their design department has been taken over by SJW libtards. Either way, bravo to Sony for making the most bland and generic peripheral humanly possible, completely lacking any style or pizazz. What an accomplishment...

Someone really liked the design of the Wii Zapper. : P

It might be simulating a gun in-game, but these are VR games, so you wont be seeing the actual controller while you play anyway. And really, it probably wouldn't be a great idea to make it look like a realistic firearm, since someone might end up getting shot by someone else while they can't even see or hear what's going on around them. I'm sure Sony would rather not get sued when that happens. It does look rather hideous though. Then again, so do Sony's Move controllers. : D

Matko_1

Prominent
May 15, 2017
I would like to add that Republicans sponsored the bills in which it is ILLEGAL to have toy guns look like real guns. It's hardly a SJW "libtard" issue, but a "won't someone PLEASE! think of the coward cops" situation.

Which is rather valid. Unlike idiots like Lahma that apparently think living in the Thunderdome is the only existence worth having despite them being the first casualty to their wet dream.

lahma

Reputable
Jan 21, 2015

Though your assumption that I must be a die hard republican because I used the term "SJW libtard" is awfully convenient for your stereotypical far left response, I can assure you that I am not. While I could rattle on at length about how desperate you must be to interject your liberal nonsense into a comments section of a tech news website, particularly in response to a comment about a video game controller, I will save my breath as I am quite sure debate is pointless with someone who aligns themself with a group who regularly resorts to violence as a result of their inability to use logic in the discourse of constructive debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.