[SOLVED] Please give your opinion of my proposed new build

Sep 9, 2021
Planning on a new build as my current processor will not be supported by Windows 10.
Current system is an ASUS H170 motherboard with a Core I7-6700K processor.
Works perfectly fine but Microsoft says they will not support my processor in Win 11.

Please give me your thoughts good or bad.

Thanks.

I have PDF of the build with images and notes but couldn't figure out how to add it to the post.

Planning on a new build and need thoughts on the following configuration of my new (probably) last build.

Case

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO - High Air Flow Test Bench and Lan Box Desktop Computer Case with ATX Motherboard support.

Processor
Intel Core i9-10850K Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 5.2 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chips

Motherboard
ASUS Prime Z590-A

Memory
G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200

Cooler
Noctua NH-U12S

Power Supply
EVGA Supernova 750 GT, 80 Plus Gold 750W

SSD X 2
SK hynix Gold S31 500GB SATA Gen3

No GPU, as if I understand correctly the I9-10850 processor has a built in graphics processor.
Are my assumptions correct? I don’t plan on any heavy duty graphics manipulation and I have no plans on
running any games on this rig.
I don’t need any RGB lighting on my case – total waste of time and money.
It will be a computer to see me through for at least 6 years. I don’t require any bells and whistles.
This rig will replace a very good functioning ASUS H170 Motherboard and a Core I7-6700K that will not be supported
by Windows 11.

This will probably be my last build especially if Microsoft keeps making people buy new systems to support whatever they decide should be supported with their operating system.

Lookout Apple I may be a convert.

Appreciate any feedback and thanks.

Solution
Reactions: Why_Me and Phaaze88
Solution

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Z590 and K class CPU are high end intended for overclocking. Do you need the 10 cores? Can always pick up a i3 and still have a quad core with hyperthreading, or an i5 with six cores so you get the faster internal GPU.

Or and AMD 5600G build so you get nearly top of the line integrated graphics (5700G is slightly faster)

Your money, but if you just need a basic desktop, there are very much cheaper ways to go about it.