Please Help! All games Crashing with radeon rx 460

Sep 8, 2018
I’ve had a problem trying to run any game with my gpu radeon rx 460 i’ve tried everything i can think of like using every different driver and reinstalling windows i don’t know that much about pcs but i really want to try and play games on my pc again any help would be really aprreciated

cpu:intel core 15 4460
motherboard: asrock z97x killer
ram: 16 gb
gpu: radeon rx 460

any help would be really really appreciated thanks.

Solution
can be the old gpu is going bad or a power issue. start with hardware info set it to logging and sensor. in the bios make sure the 12v rail is at 12v. without any games running make sure the 12v rail is stable. try running test game videos and watch to see if the 12v rail fails. if the 12v rail is fine. see if you can test your gpu into another pc or if a friend has a test video card to see if it your pc.
can be the old gpu is going bad or a power issue. start with hardware info set it to logging and sensor. in the bios make sure the 12v rail is at 12v. without any games running make sure the 12v rail is stable. try running test game videos and watch to see if the 12v rail fails. if the 12v rail is fine. see if you can test your gpu into another pc or if a friend has a test video card to see if it your pc.

Solution
Sep 8, 2018

to be honest i dont really know how to do that