Question Please help APC UPS model BVX2200LI-IN 2200 VA malfunction

Oct 9, 2024
I've recently bought a APC BVX2200LI-IN 2200 VA for my newly built Workstation (only 2 weeks old and its brand new). Now I'm facing an issue with the UPS (bought brand new with PC 2 weeks old) and it seems no one could resolve it for me. I listed the PC configuration below.

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K

RAM: 64.0 GB crosair vengence 2*32gb

Graphics card: Nvidia 4080 super

Motherboard: MSI Z790 tamohawk wifi

PSU :Coolermaster MWE gold 1050

Storage 2*2TB Crucial M.2 SSD and 2*2 TB WD internal harddrive

CPU cooler: cooler master 360L liquid cooler

The Issue I'm having is when Ever I turned on the UPS and turned on my PC(after all the cycle clicks sounds the ups gone through) My PC Just on for a millisec and not turning back on. I can see the PC fans just lit up for just a millisecond and turning off. Initially I thought the PSU was the reason and tried with an another APC UPS 1100VA(which is 6 years old) and my PC turning on just fine and I tried it multiple times. I've contacted the APC customer service and I've received a replacement just yesterday and again the same issue and it happened before the engineer who came to give the replacement unit. He tried and checked the voltage output and everything but still it has the same issue. But my PC turning on and working with my old UPS 1100VA. Engineer stated after switched on the UPS leave it on for one minute and turn on the computer, He stated may be the UPS battery takes time to get to full power and it cannot handle sudden power draw from the PC if I switched on the PC immediately. I've followed wat he stated and my PC turning on for now without any issue only after giving the UPS one minute time. But I'm concerned about my PC health since I've poured more than 300000 rupees to build my dream PC and this UPS APC BVX2200LI-IN 2200 VA giving me worries and shattering my happiness. This is the reason I've bought a 2200VA ups and its Rs 12000.

NOTE: I've even charged the UPS for 12 hours and its giving the same issue. My PC turns on correctly only If I gave the UPS a Minute time.

Anyone please let me know what is happening I'm worried. Please let me know whats going on