for more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/ startup
and
press f2
system diagnostics
f1 system information <run complet>
f2 staert-up test <run complet>
f3 run -in test <run complet>
f4 hard disk test <hadr disk not exist >

and some time my HP start with black secren .....

Please help me to solve this problem and your valuable advise.
Thank you.
Regard
Ahmed

Solution
Well, if it is telling you the hard disk does not exist, then chances are it has died.

Is the laptop in warranty? If so, start the warranty process. If not, it is probably still worth contacting HP to see what they say.

Otherwise, you need to take the hard drive out and connect it to a working computer to run full antivirus and antimalware scans on it (if it will mount)

snowctrl

Distinguished
This is a laptop that used to work and has suddenly stopped working? Is it in warranty? Go into the BIOS and check your boot device order (and make sure you have nothing in any optical drive, no USB sticks plugged in etc that it might be trying to boot from)

seriousman

Reputable
Nov 19, 2014
laptop has been working just for one year ...and before this day whene i have work in my HP ...suddenly stopped working...and whene i will start it i get black secren...what happen exactly..

snowctrl

Distinguished
Well, if it is telling you the hard disk does not exist, then chances are it has died.

Is the laptop in warranty? If so, start the warranty process. If not, it is probably still worth contacting HP to see what they say.

Otherwise, you need to take the hard drive out and connect it to a working computer to run full antivirus and antimalware scans on it (if it will mount)

Solution