please help ! Games keep crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bongo_1230

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
I just put mi configuration and installed windows 8.1 and updated everything,drivers for gpu,chipset etc..
My config is:

CPU:I5 6600k
MOBO:Gigabyte z270x Ultra Gaming
GPU:R9 290 asus refference
RAM:16GB DDR4 2400mhz KINGSTON hyper x fury 1pcs
PSU:850w modular
cooler for cpu:Coolermaster hyper 103 led

and i downloaded batman arkham knight fit girl and ac unity rg mehanics and they work for a few minutes(sometimes 10 minutes ,sometimes 1 minuet) and then they crash,ac unity shows "AC:UNITY has stoped working",and batman arkham knight shows"rendering rendering thread exception fatal error ..build july 2012.....",so i thought maybe download other version of game,so i downloaded ac unity reloaded full version,and the game works 10 min and crashes with the same message,i tried to push the fan at 80% and the temps of the gpu during gaming ac unity are 88max,and after few minutes the game freezes and crashes,but the sound continues,the pc doesnt shut down or anything,i tried furmark for 5 minutes and it worked good on 100% load no crashes or artifacts.

Bongo_1230

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016

Well i would buy the game if i knew that it's the game thats the problem,not something wioth hardware beacuse i dont want to "throw money" on something that doesnt work

Bongo_1230

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
Well thats what im saying ,if i only knew that's the game thats making problems i would buy it right away,but what if the gpu is the one with the problem ,i dont want to buy games that i cant play

It's the game that's the problem. There!

If you haven't got the guts to walk into a store and steal the game off the shelf, you go online and think it's OK. The difference is the one you could steal in the store is genuine and will work.

Instead of either of the above, go buy the game and I assure you if your computer works on everything else, it will work on the legal version of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts