Question Please help me, spent 10 hours at failing to fix ISDone.dll issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone. This forum is probably my last hope to fix my issue. I am very sorry if i did not put this topic in correct forum category.

I'ts the very known ISDone.dll issue that im having here.

"An error occured while unpacking: Unable to write data to disk!
Unarc.dll returned an error code: -11
ERROR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails)"

I have LITERALLY spent 10 hours straight now, i tried every single thing that youtube and google has to offer.
From testing my ram memory, trying safe boot, paging virtual memory, all up to the replacing .dll files, re-registering them and god knows how many more things i tried, checking permission of folders, turning off every single protection, UAC on minimum, i mean literally everything.
This is probably my 1st or 2nd time ever in my 20y old pc career that i have issue i couldn't solve after so many known fixes and after following all the steps wherever i found some.
Also i tried to re-download, and i tried 2 more repacks, but no results.

Just to mention, i bought brand new pc which is really expensive, but i know that being expensive doesn't mean it cannot have a failure, but i tested everything i could, everything is fine with my pc.

On my old pc, repacks worked like charm, i never ever had a problem.

Also, saw on google it could be something related to ram, so after i finished diagnostics on my ram and everything went fine, i even went to bios and turned off the XMP profile just to make sure it's not about that, and it wasn't. I have 32 GB GSkill TridentZ 3200MHz, CL14, 2x16.

Please give me some direction or tip. I am so desperate, but not because i cannot get it to work, but because reason why it doesn't work. It makes no sense at all to me :\
I saw so many youtube clips, and being able to recognize fake "thx its working perfect" comments from real ones, i see that some solutions actually did help to some people. But i swear, i tried everything and nothing worked for me.
Worst thing is, i have feeling that issue is so ridiculous, that if i ever manage to fix it i will probably bang my head on table for how stupid the fix was. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
I am doing repacks myself for test purposes, and im not doing anything that is not legitimate. Even if i did it would never leave my pc. But i am not.
I compressed some large files to try it out, but i cannot unpack them.
Since it worked on old pc, i was thinking it's my fault and that i screwed something up, but after researching on internet i did saw that this issue is very common. And yes i did saw it's related to games that are being repacked aswell.

Sep 21, 2020
Nice try :) there are enough of other forums where i can get help and actual answer then letting you abusing your moderator rights over me. I did not even mention a game, i dont know who gives you right to investigate me without any proofs. Anyways have a good night, since you wont help.

Status
Not open for further replies.