Please help me with my constant BSOD issue (suspected RAM issue) (minidump included).

dxkhoi

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
My PC has been experiencing constant BSOD lately, with increasing frequency. It started from a couple here and there, to 5-10 times per day, during the past couple of weeks.
The only change I've made is installing new RAM, but preliminary software tests doesn't show any RAM issue. What bothers me is that I can't install it in dual channel (Windows stuck at startup), but it runs fine in single channel (I've tried all slots combination). So the new piece of RAM is my suspect.
Updating or downgrading the BIOS SOMETIMES helps, there are still constant BSOD throughout all BIOS version, just more constantly with the latest version, and less so with older versions. It literally happened while I was writing this post.
I'm somewhat sure that all my drivers are up to date (CPU, GPU, motherboard, peripherals). Here are my specs:
Ryzen 7 1700 stock
MSI B350M Mortar
GTX 750ti Palit (i know it's old, it could be dying but there's no apparent sign of it)
2 of G.SKILL FLAREX 8GB F4-2400C16S-8GFX(R) (one red one black)
Samsung EVO850 SSDs and multiple HDD (crystalmark doesn't show any errors with any of them)

Included are the minidump files. I don't know why there's a different error each time it crashes. The most common are KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and DRIVER _IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19UKoit2hK2DEo83RDYxxJcFyWgf2ZKyz/view?usp=sharing

Here are some other information you could find useful:
The motherboard is somewhat tricky. It takes 30 second to POST, but I've been told that's normal for AMD components because it's running hardware tests every boot.
The dual-channel RAM issue, I'm not sure if it's the motherboard or the RAM that causing trouble.
None of my components are overheating. Everything is sitting at 60-70 MAX LOAD.
I've installed and reinstalled Windows many many times, from the Insider's preview to 10 Pro and even 7. Nothing helps.

A big thanks for your precious time. I know I've said a lot and asked too many question and gave too many issues, but it'd be so great if you can explain them all, I'm really curious as to why my PC build has been so problematic.

dxkhoi

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
As per instructed by MSI customer support, I have reset the CMOS and returned the BIOS to it's "recommended" settings. The BSOD stopped for a while, and then returned. This sounds like a capacitor failure I guess? But please help I'm pretty desperate right now.