Please help me

magilo

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011
hi guys, I have a problem with my Ati Radeon Hd 4350, because it wont detect, i have a Acer Aspire M1645 with a Pentium Dual-Core E5200 2.50 Ghz and 3072MB Ram, and my problem is this Ati Radeon wont detect with VGA, i have two outputs one is for the Ati Radeon Hd 4350 and the other one is on onboard, and when I put in the Ati Radeon with vga wont detect, but detect the onboard

Regards, and i hope it will be solved

vegettonox

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2006
This sounds like a problem you would normally see with older motherboards but it still happens, go into your bios settings and disable your onboard video, connect your video card and see what happens.

Hook you monitor cable to the "Built-In" graphics card, then go to your BIOS and disable it. Or make the PC boot from the Add-in gfx card.

Then turn off PC, hook your monitor cable to the discrete gfx card (HD 4350) and you should see singal from screen when you turn on your PC.

ok heres what you do, hook it up form the onboard WITH the video card plugged in, go into bios, disable the onboard and then save settings and reset, then unplug the vga from onboard to the card

do all of this while the 4350 is in there

magilo

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011
in the bios I go to Pnp/Pci Configuration and this appear to me
Palette Snoopin Enabled
Clear nvram no
Pci latency timer 64
Allocate irq to pci vga yes
Pci ide Busmaster Enabled