[SOLVED] PLEASE HELP MY PC WONT BOOT

toshibs2002

Honorable
Jun 19, 2018
I sold my graphics card few days ago it was gtx 750 my intention was to buy amd rx 570
so i did.I just need the new PSU.

Out of curiosity i turned on my pc using motherboard vga and i put rx 570 driver disc into dvd reader i foolishly installed it and my pc crashed. Now when i try to boot it up nothing shows up at screen not even bios i need help! Its just blank black screen with no video mark on it...My fans and other things turn on tho..

toshibs2002

Honorable
Jun 19, 2018
Im not sure do you understand,i didnt connect new gpu new psu did not arrive yet.Im connected to monitor with vga cable connected to the motherboard vga port.Pc turns on fans spin but nothing shows up on screen.Because i previously installed the driver of rx 570 without the card even connected so i need the fix for this...

There is something weird here. You cannot even install the AMD drivers without having the card installed. The installation will not let you install the drivers if it doesn't detect the card installed at the "Detecting GPU" phase of the drivers install. It will fail and close the drivers installation.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

toshibs2002

Honorable
Jun 19, 2018
When i entered the installation disc it popped up with selection of the system i selected first option which said windows 7/windows 10 then it was doing something for a couple of minutes and computer gave blue screen with message we are restarting pc for you it ran in into problem and current problem oscurred..

When i entered the installation disc it popped up with selection of the system i selected first option which said windows 7/windows 10 then it was doing something for a couple of minutes and computer gave blue screen with message we are restarting pc for you it ran in into problem and current problem oscurred..

The installation CD/DVD for your rx 570? Here is a recommendation. Never use the installation CD/DVD for anything. They are always outdated and a 1 click installation can install more than just the drivers you want. The best method to install any drivers is to go download the latest ones on the internet. Motherboard official website, on board sound website, AMD's website. I have no idea what you installed with that disk. You sure it wasn't the motherboard CD?

Yes im 100% sure disc is in my rx 570 box..

You could install 150 programs with virus and malwares and crappy things in it and screw your OS entirely. It still wouldn't make your PC not boot like that. The only thing I can see is the BSOD you had that created a deeper problem. Not posting isn't drivers related. It's hardware / BIOS related. You can try the CMOS reset if you want. Nothing works so far for you so why not.

bignastyid

Titan
You could install 150 programs with virus and malwares and crappy things in it and screw your OS entirely. It still wouldn't make your PC not boot like that. The only thing I can see is the BSOD you had that created a deeper problem. Not posting isn't drivers related. It's hardware / BIOS related. You can try the CMOS reset if you want. Nothing works so far for you so why not.
The BSOD was a sign of a bigger issue not the cause.

OP, how many sticks of ram are you using?

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

toshibs2002

Honorable
Jun 19, 2018
I did so on my own,other one worked aswell so i changed slot to see if that was the problem and other one works aswell,then i put both sticks in slots reconnected sata cables powered on pc and boom posting screen showed up again i managed to reconfigure bios settings and boot to windows fully! Woah im really thankful for your help sir!