Question Please Help (rx570)

Apr 25, 2019
Hello guyz
I have an intel i3 2100 , 8 gb ddr3 ram , 450 watt psu and i wanted to buy a new gpu i.e. rx 570 (4gb).
So my question is , will there be any bottleneck issues , is i3 2100 and rx 570 a good combination....i really want to buy this gpu but don't want any bottlenecks.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well you cant really decide if there is a bottleneck or not, it really depends on the game you'll be playing, some of them will have a small bottleneck another wont.
But keep in mind, that your i3 is a 2nd gen CPU which is kinda old.
And could you please mention the exact model of the PSU and the brand? because if you dont have a good powersupply that well branded you might kill everything.

Reactions: HarshKumar9718
Apr 25, 2019
Well you cant really decide if there is a bottleneck or not, it really depends on the game you'll be playing, some of them will have a small bottleneck another wont.
But keep in mind, that your i3 is a 2nd gen CPU which is kinda old.
And could you please mention the exact model of the PSU and the brand? because if you dont have a good powersupply that well branded you might kill everything.
Well i want to play all the latest game on it...and i have a corsair psu

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Mate, as i said earlier there is more than one factor that would effect you having bottleneck or not, you have an old i3 and you'll be get an RX570 their might be some bottlenecks and some of them might be really bad.
You have to accept that.

Reactions: HarshKumar9718

Wendigo

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2002
Well i want to play all the latest game on it...and i have a corsair psu
Yes, the i3-2100 will probably be a bottleneck with the newest AAA games. Even a modern 4-cores CPU will often be pushed to its limits by the more demanding games.

That said, it doesn't mean that gaming is impossible with the i3-2100. Depending on which GPU you have rignt now, the RX570 could still be a significative upgrade even if limited by the CPU in some games.

Apr 25, 2019
Yes, the i3-2100 will probably be a bottleneck with the newest AAA games. Even a modern 4-cores CPU will often be pushed to its limits by the more demanding games.

That said, it doesn't mean that gaming is impossible with the i3-2100. Depending on which GPU you have rignt now, the RX570 could still be a significative upgrade even if limited by the CPU in some games.
Thank u mate😁😁

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts