[SOLVED] Please help studdering

Chris Page

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2014
I'm running on a ryzen 5 2060 a rtx 2060 16 gb of ram and a ssd
So just out of nowhere my games started to exhibit major stuttering and blue screens. I think I've tried every solution online, I even reinstalled windows and it's stopped the blue screens but it's still studering I'm pretty disparate tbh.

Last edited:
Solution
So just out of nowhere my games started to exhibit major stuttering and blue screens. I think I've tried every solution online, I even reinstalled windows and it's stopped the blue screens but it's still studering I'm pretty disparate tbh.
Run some benchmarks to see if performance is close to at least average. Note frequencies and temperatures under load. Install newest drivers and windows updates.
Run some benchmarks to see if performance is close to at least average. Note frequencies and temperatures under load. Install newest drivers and windows updates.

Solution