**PLEASE HELP URGENT** Adapter? or no Adapter?

BoomStudio

Commendable
May 29, 2016
I really need help do i need a adapter for connection I already have a wireless router and I am buying a new PC today or tomorrow D: so do I need a adapter for the pc if I have a wireless router or does the pc need no connection adapter,I am also using this for serious gaming online.

Solution
For "serious" gaming, then a wired connection is going to be the most stable and lowest latency. You new PC will have a wired ethernet port. Whether you can or choose to run a cable from your router to your PC is another question. If you don't run a cable, then you MIGHT need to buy an extra wireless adapter depending on the exact PC you are purchasing.

kanewolf

Titan
For "serious" gaming, then a wired connection is going to be the most stable and lowest latency. You new PC will have a wired ethernet port. Whether you can or choose to run a cable from your router to your PC is another question. If you don't run a cable, then you MIGHT need to buy an extra wireless adapter depending on the exact PC you are purchasing.

Solution

BoomStudio

Commendable
May 29, 2016

Ok so any recommendations where i can get something close to my pc to do wired connection.
I will be rendering animations, pictures, videos, youtube rendering videos, and serious records on games,and that means serious gaming for several hours.

USAFRet

Titan

A simple Cat5e cable from your router to your PC.
For more details,we'd need more details from you.