[SOLVED] Please help! Windows 10 wireless adapter not detected. [FIXED]

Solution
It's a WiFi card.
The driver is not showing in device manager

Specs:
Clevo notebook model number P65xRP
Windows 10 home 18362 x64
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 2.60GHz, 4 Core(s)
NVIDEA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
16GB RAM
Sounds like you have a missing driver. :benetton:
Redownload The Wifi Network adapter and Run(Install)As administrator.
Download the Wifi Network Driver here =https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29455/Windows-10-Wi-Fi-Drivers-for-Intel-Wireless-Adapters
NOTE:
Download the driver based on your operating System(64bit or 32Bit).
Nov 16, 2019
Hey there,

Have you tried updating the driver for the wifi? It is a dongle or wifi card?

List your PC specs.

It's a WiFi card.

Specs:
16GB RAM

Bassplate

Reputable
It's a WiFi card.

Specs:
16GB RAM
Sounds like you have a missing driver. :benetton:
Redownload The Wifi Network adapter and Run(Install)As administrator.
Download the Wifi Network Driver here =https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29455/Windows-10-Wi-Fi-Drivers-for-Intel-Wireless-Adapters
NOTE:
Download the driver based on your operating System(64bit or 32Bit).

Solution
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Fix PC issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps:

1. Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
  2. Click Repair All to fix issues with Patented Technologies (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
Here are some similar issues you can also resolve with the solutions presented below:
  • Windows 10 no WiFi option – Sometimes, the WiFi button in the taskbar may not even be there. Nevertheless, you can still use the same solutions to resolve this problem.
  • Windows 10 WiFi adapter missing – If your computer fails to recognize the adapter, you won’t be able to see it in the Device Manager.
  • My Windows 10 WiFi disconnects frequently
  • Windows 10 no WiFi option in settings – Just like it’s the case with the taskbar, the WiFi option may also disappear from its Settings page.
  • Windows 10 WiFi connected but no internet – This one’s the worst. When everything seems right, but you just can’t connect to the internet. But don’t worry, you’ll be able to resolve this with the solutions presented below.
1 - Use the Network troubleshooter
2 – Perform a registry tweak with Command Prompt
3 – Reset TCP/IP stack
4 – Update network drivers
5 – Change the adapter settings
6 – Reinstall the network adapter
7 – Reset your adapter
8 – Update the router firmware
9 – Switch to the Maximum Performance Mode
10 – Make sure nothing disrupts the Wi-Fi signal

Hopefully one of the fixes above resolved this issue for you.
Don't agree with pimping out 3rd party software in a forum for the first part of a response to a question.

Who is 'we', when recommending? I would never advise a poster to download software/bloatware to solve an issue like that. And what discount to whose readers? IMO your post would have been much better without any of that.

With that said, the OP has resolved it, accidentally it seems, and it's likely it's come down to a driver issue as reported by all users, including your advice to do same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea why but this issue has resolved itself. After leaving my computer for 20 minutes, my WI-FI has reappeared! :D. I checked my device manager and these three drivers have installed themselves. View: https://imgur.com/hGNReah
At least its sorted for you now :)

Sounds like you removed the devices and didn't re-install the drivers. Sometimes, it can take a reboot or two for windows updates to pick up on the missing driver, and install them in the backround. That appears is what has happened.