[SOLVED] PLEASE HELP

Suraj_289

Prominent
May 12, 2020
I have a laptop with a 1060 max q. It used to run at 1300 clock speed before throttling so I tried undervolting with msi afterburner. Some thing went wrong. I Factory reset my whole laptop but it seems that the clock speeds are so slow. It is showing 600 and 450. It shows 0 volts. Is there any way I can get it back to the gpus default clock speed? Please help I'm 13
speed

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
What measurement program are you using ? Have you seen slower performance in games ? If you were actually at 0 volts your PC probably not being displaying. Try playing a game, see if you notice slower speeds. If you did a factory reset your underclocks didn't hold. And will turn off anytime you actually turn afterburner off.

Suraj_289

Prominent
May 12, 2020
My clock speeds for my gpu decreased more by 50 percent. When I play games my fps is terrible. I can't turn it off. I've tried unistalling everything but it still stays.
What measurement program are you using ? Have you seen slower performance in games ? If you were actually at 0 volts your PC probably not being displaying. Try playing a game, see if you notice slower speeds. If you did a factory reset your underclocks didn't hold. And will turn off anytime you actually turn afterburner off.
If seen a major drop in fps. My clocks speeds have decreased by more than 50 percent. When Msi afterburner wasn't in the background my laptop was slow for gaming. While I was undervolting I was running a stress test for my gpu but now I can't anymore. It stutters and lags

My idle clocks are 139MHz - 607 and 405MHz
On msi afterburner for bvoktage and temps is says 0

on the stress test it says I have 0 percent load on the task manager it says gpu load 100 and gpu1 0 load

Suraj_289

Prominent
May 12, 2020
I went to control panel and unistalled geforce experience. There were no other drivers that showed up. I went to the geforce website and installed the latest driver but I still have the same problem

Suraj_289

Prominent
May 12, 2020
I undrvolted but the only issue was it was still hot so I tried to undervolt my cpu using throttle stop and Intel utility extreme software and then everything started going wrong

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
Intel's tool goes to the BIOS and saves settings in hard drive partitions. MSI afterburner I don't believe works on APUs. Despite it being an official intel tool, sometimes the extreme can make bold assumptions about your machine and make bad changes.