Question Please helpp!!

Aug 29, 2019
Okay so I have been having this weird issue with my pc, I turn it on half of my pc turns on like mobo lights are lit, psu working, cooler and one fan on the front but peripherals my card and monitor and 2 other fans on the front would not respond. Happened twice now.. first time I turned it off and turn it on the next day it was working fine I played game for the next whole week but now I’m having the same issue.. it won’t turn on. Here are my pc details:
Cpu: intel i7-7700k
Gpu: Aorus gtx 1080 11gbps
Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F
I can list down other stuff too if you want.

Your symptoms suggest a psu or motherboard issue.
Thermaltake seems to have varying quality units so that might be my first guess.
Can you test with a borrowed known good quality psu of similar power?

On the motherboard side, there may be some bios updates available to address your issue.
I do not suggest fooling with bios updates, particularly on an unstable system.
A failed flash can be very difficult to recover from.

But, if there is an update that seems to address your issue, then update the bios.

Aug 29, 2019
Your symptoms suggest a psu or motherboard issue.
Thermaltake seems to have varying quality units so that might be my first guess.
Can you test with a borrowed known good quality psu of similar power?

On the motherboard side, there may be some bios updates available to address your issue.
I do not suggest fooling with bios updates, particularly on an unstable system.
A failed flash can be very difficult to recover from.

But, if there is an update that seems to address your issue, then update the bios.
I turn it back on just now and it’s working fine. Its so weird but I will have my psu checked tomorrow just to make sure