[SOLVED] Please Recommend Case with these requirements.....

larsv8

Distinguished
Hello,

Looking for a quality case, as I am planning out a new build for when the next gen of Nvidia cards will be released. Hopefully within the next 3-5 months

Will be a robust system with whatever the 3080 equivalent is, likely a Ryzen 3800x, no optical drive or HDD, will run entirely off a M.2 NVME. Flexible on motherboard size, hopefully ATX or Micro. Air Cooling.

My desk is in the left corner of a room with the CPU holder under the left side of the desk.
https://www.thehumansolution.com/e3-cpu-holder-by-uplift-desk/

Notes:
Black / dark color (Flexible on this)
Would prefer smaller as I don't wan't a ton of empty space in the case. Want components to look like they fit perfectly.
Adequate space behind motherboard for professional looking wire management.
Per CPU holder, width must be 5.2" - 8.5" (Hard requirement)
Per CPU holder, height must be 11" - 20.4' (Hard requirement)
Length is not restricted.
Must be flat on all sides for clamping mechanism to work (IE no arched top)
Since the box will be lower left of me, buttons / connectors would like to be top right of box. (Flexible on this)
Buttons Not on the front, as my 1 year old likes to "push the pretty buttons" while I am gaming :(
Front Panel should be clean, as it is the only part of the case visible. (Flexible on this)
Side / Back can look like anything.
Room for at least 2 intake fans (120 or 140), preferably in the bottom or front. 3 probably ideal w/ built in filter.
Room for at least 1 exhaust fan (120 or 140), preferably in the back. 2 probably ideal with built in filter.
Would prefer Exhaust fans not blowing out behind motherboard as that would be onto my legs.
Does not need to include fans, I will buy my own
I am flexible on price

Looking forward to what you guys suggest, thank you in advance.

Last edited: