please solve as soon as posible

corbychamp119

Reputable
Jun 21, 2014
i have windows 8.1 in my laptop dell inspiron 3537(1tb,6gb ram,i5 4th gen,amd radeon hd 8670m)bt when i use to play any game,it plays on intel graphics instead of amd.i have the latest drivers and i also manually configured switcable graphics to high performence..what to do???????????

Solution
Understand that "switchable graphics" is automatic. Whenever you switch to a window that does not require the power of the AMD card (i.e. checking to see what graphics unit is being used), the system automatically switches to whatever graphics solution is needed for the task.

So when you're gaming, the AMD card is being used. When you tab out of the game to see what card is being used, the Intel graphics card takes over.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Understand that "switchable graphics" is automatic. Whenever you switch to a window that does not require the power of the AMD card (i.e. checking to see what graphics unit is being used), the system automatically switches to whatever graphics solution is needed for the task.

So when you're gaming, the AMD card is being used. When you tab out of the game to see what card is being used, the Intel graphics card takes over.

-Wolf sends

Solution