Feb 1, 2023
Hi, so I have a bit of a problem.

specs:
b450m s2h
16gb ram ddr4
ryzen 5 5600g
Corsair CV 650watts
XFX 6600xt

Is there a solution to this? When I open my pc, it skips the bios/window screen. (no signal input) then it just pops on the log in screen. That’s why i cant access Bios. I tried accessing uefi but still no signal. And tried to boot to safe mode to use DDU but shows blackscreen. I tried switching dp cables and switch monitors. already switched fast startup to off. But the problem is exactly the same. So what do i need to do?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Maybe try different usb port at back, usb2 if possible. Check motherboard manual if usb2 is applicable. How did you disable fast boot initially because that is only done in bios so you would have been there at some stage.

Feb 1, 2023
Maybe try different usb port at back, usb2 if possible. Check motherboard manual if usb2 is applicable. How did you disable fast boot initially because that is only done in bios so you would have been there at some stage.

I’m sorry, i‘m a newbie. But what do you mean by different usb port? Change Usb port for my keyboard? didn’t disable the fastboot. I disabled the fast startup in power settings.

To get into the bios, you need to disable fast startup.
That is done in the bios. Catch 22 right?
In windows power options, select choose what the power buttons do.
There will be check box to disable fast startup.
If it is greyed out, pick normally unavailable options to expose the box.

I think there is another method which involves recovery options but I can't remember the details.

letmepicyou

Honorable
Mar 5, 2019
Some motherboards have a "boot to bios" program, like my Asrock, that you have to initiate from within windows. Otherwise to get into bios you have to clear the CMOS and then hit the bios key on startup.

Feb 1, 2023
To get into the bios, you need to disable fast startup.
That is done in the bios. Catch 22 right?
In windows power options, select choose what the power buttons do.
There will be check box to disable fast startup.
If it is greyed out, pick normally unavailable options to expose the box.

I think there is another method which involves recovery options but I can't remember the details.

I already disabled fast start up sir. But still no signal on monitor for about 5-10sec. Then Display pops to log in screen.

Feb 1, 2023
Hmm try disconnect your boot drive so bios has no choice but to get you there. If that happens then disable fast boot and shut down. Reconnect drive then try del.
Hello, i installed gigabyte app center. Just to check, but It says there that my fast boot is disabled. I even tried to access bios there but still no luck. Just black screen and no signal.

TRENDING THREADS