PLZ HELP computer having problems cant get into windows!!!! :((

Mar 7, 2018
So last night i was using my computer and turned it off, went to bed woke up and now i cant get into windows there are so many different things i have tried but this is what usually happens...
Ill boot up the computer and itll stay on a black screen for a long time then go into bios splash screen and stay there i cant do anything itll just be stuck.
another thing that happens is sometimes when i boot it up itll be on a black screen then go to bios splash screen but then say preparing automatic repair then go to a black screen,
another one is ill boot it up ill spam my bios key and i see in the boot order list the windows boot manager is the first one (on my ssd) and then ill exit bios and just black screen again,
or ill boot it up and a menu will pop up saying f1 for setup and f2 to contiue ive tried doing both options and still cant get into windows........

I have a gtx 1080 i7 7700k 16gb of ram and windows10 its very frustrating not to be able to use something i spent a lot of money on.... Ive tried taking out the cmos battery or w/e and then booting it up and it still wouldnt work.

Solution
what motherboard do you have? what other parts in PC?

the black screen before boot thing is a clue its not a windows problem

the windows repair screen thing makes sense as if PC isn't started right after a certain amount of tries, you will get that screen pop up and try to fix whatever it is that is stopping win 10 booting right

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB - its a handy way to get into windows repair menus

IS there a choice in the boot list called windows Boot Manager as it could be what you want as first.

I edited spacing in your post to make it easier to read.

Colif

Win 11 Master
what motherboard do you have? what other parts in PC?

the black screen before boot thing is a clue its not a windows problem

the windows repair screen thing makes sense as if PC isn't started right after a certain amount of tries, you will get that screen pop up and try to fix whatever it is that is stopping win 10 booting right

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB - its a handy way to get into windows repair menus

IS there a choice in the boot list called windows Boot Manager as it could be what you want as first.

I edited spacing in your post to make it easier to read.

Solution