[SOLVED] PLZ HELP me !!!!

Nov 10, 2018
I have a gtx1060 with a i7-8700 with a asus strix z370 e motherboard this is my first pc build and the building process went smooth but when i booted the pc i got a fan speed error i tried to fix it and i believe i did becuase i could boot windows so after that i downloaded some games then when i played them i got a message on the device manager that said "windows has stopped this device code 43" I spent hours trying to reinstall drivers and things like that and you guys are my last help does anyone know what to do

Solution
Fan speed error is either it's disconnected, or running at too low an RPM - Some BIOS/UEFI's don't play overly nice with really low RPM fans like some Noctua's, or Be Quiet!'s as they can ramp down real low.

"Boot" Windows? Did you clean install Windows? Or did you just plug in a drive from another system?

43 can be hardware, or driver related. If you didn't clean install Windows, then I'd definitely look to drivers.

Please post your full system spec.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Fan speed error is either it's disconnected, or running at too low an RPM - Some BIOS/UEFI's don't play overly nice with really low RPM fans like some Noctua's, or Be Quiet!'s as they can ramp down real low.

"Boot" Windows? Did you clean install Windows? Or did you just plug in a drive from another system?

43 can be hardware, or driver related. If you didn't clean install Windows, then I'd definitely look to drivers.

Please post your full system spec.

Solution