Question Plzzz Need Urgent Help

Jan 7, 2019
My gpu isnt displaying anything and when i tried on my friend's pc it worked.Plz Help the specs are below.
Cpu-Intel i3-2120
MOBO-Asus P8H61-MX
RAM-8 gb
PSU-Seasonic TFX 300 W
The bios is uefi

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

Turn off the computer. Remove the cmos battery for ten minutes then reinsert it. Turn on the computer. Go into bios and reset everything to default. Reboot and test

D

Deleted member 14196

Never mind your 300 W power supply is never going to power hardly any card you probably need at least a 550 W quality power supply

D

Deleted member 14196

Yeah that’s the absolute minimum how about you give us your full PC specs for more complete answers

D

Deleted member 14196

That card is pretty low power. are there any other video card you can test in your system? Maybe you need to disable integrated graphics?

My gpu isnt displaying anything and when i tried on my friend's pc it worked.Plz Help the specs are below.
Cpu-Intel i3-2120
MOBO-Asus P8H61-MX
RAM-8 gb
PSU-Seasonic TFX 300 W
The bios is uefi

Isn't displaying anything, in what sense ?? Is the Monitor totally BLANK/black, or you can at least see the BIOS POST Window screen ? Do you also get the message, "no signal detected" ? What's the current BIOS version installed on your PC ?

Update your system BIOS, if need be.

Jan 7, 2019
Isn't displaying anything, in what sense ?? Is the Monitor totally BLANK/black, or you can at least see the BIOS POST Window ? Do you also get the message, "no signal detected" ? What's the current BIOS version installed on your PC ?

Update your system BIOS, if need be.
Hello sir,the monitor is showing "no display" and the fans of gpu are running.

Jan 7, 2019
Did you try a different monitor or monitor cable? How is the monitor cable set up? Have you tried your monitor on your friend's system? Is it all HDMI?
Hello sir sorry for the late reply. But i am using vga to hdmi on my friend's(working when i used in him) and mine pc (didnt work for me)too.I have tried hdmi still not working for me.

Hello sir sorry for the late reply. But i am using vga to hdmi on my friend's(working when i used in him) and mine pc (didnt work for me)too.I have tried hdmi still not working for me.
Use real HDMI or DisplayPort. Don't use VGA, it cuts the ability to query the monitor for its specs. Unless you've installed an old style "driver" for the monitor itself. Some people will tell you there is a spec to pass through the EDID data on VGA, but it isn't used on actual VGA monitors. Basically the GPU driver has no idea what is connected without that wire.

Jan 7, 2019
Use real HDMI or DisplayPort. Don't use VGA, it cuts the ability to query the monitor for its specs. Unless you've installed an old style "driver" for the monitor itself. Some people will tell you there is a spec to pass through the EDID data on VGA, but it isn't used on actual VGA monitors. Basically the GPU driver has no idea what is connected without that wire.
Hello sir thanks for your reply , I tries it with hdmi on my tv too.Didnt work :(