PMs to Jake Barnes

BomberBill

Splendid
Jan 20, 2005
Dudes, for some reason my PMs to Jake_Barnes are not going through. I've got one sitting in my outbox that has been there for a month. Now its bloody important that JB and I can liaise about the bra cup sizes we like; the boobs we dig etc., so...

Any help would be appreciated.

Great work by the way. :)

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
It doesn't leave the outbox until the recipient is logged on. I had the same issue a week ago, Ned showed me the light. :?

I was logged on all day yesterday (well, much of the day) and when Bomer was on too ... nothing. I went back 5 pages of inbox and nothing. I found an old PM from Dec 11th, and replied as a test. We'll have to see.

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
Just checked my Inbox again, especially for Jan 10-12, and nothing from you Brett ... I sent you a test PM yesterday and you got it fine and I got your reply just as good.

The only thing I can guess is that you mispelled my username ... it's "Jake_Barnes" without the quotes ... if you mispelled it or left out the _ then it might be going to another Jake Barnes (let's hope there's not two) - sorry mate, but still nothing.

Jake

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Actually, I just used the PM handle search (a pretty nice feature) using "jake*" and came up with a JakeBarnes without an underscore as well as yours with the underscore. So maybe that's what happened?

BomberBill

Splendid
Jan 20, 2005
Whooaaaa! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hold the Phone!

Dickhead of the Month award goes to Bomber! :oops: :oops:

Just checked the pm and yep, you guessed it, its JakeBarnes that its gone to without the _ in there.

I do apologise for wasting everybody's time with this. Believe me, I'm embarrassed to say the least.

Oh well, ole' JakeBarnes will have gotten some interesting little commentaries from me over the last few months regarding chicks, gambling and football. :lol:

steve_sa

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2005
I was almost ready to spend some serious time on this issue. Glad it is resolved. I guess the other "JakeBarnes" never logged in :roll: :lol: :lol:

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
I was almost ready to spend some serious time on this issue. Glad it is resolved. I guess the other "JakeBarnes" never logged in :roll: :lol: :lol:

Now that I think about it, I may have originally registered as that name ... then as any n00b can fully appreciate, totally forgot my password and just reregistered with my name as it's spelled now. Actually it was probably me.

Any way of telling the registration date of that username?