Question PNP_Watchdog thing on BSOD.

Oct 6, 2021
Now I know the title doesn't really help much but I don't really know what's going on with my pc. It all happened just this morning when i decided to play some games on it and I noticed that it was super stuttery like yesterday i was able to play CS:GO on a stable 90+ fps but now its all over the place like one second its 90 fps the next its 40. So I figured it could be my graphics drivers so I went to the nvidia website and download the drivers for my 1650 and uninstall the old one with DDU via safemode. Once all that was done I decided to start playing again and it was fine for a few hours until I was playing Arma 3 when after a couple minutes of playing the game just randomly freezes, same thing happened on CS. I tried alt+tabbing but it didn't work so I decided to do the old ctrl+alt+del and bring up the task manager. Also didn't work so i decided to do the same shortcut and restart my pc.

When i restarted my pc it just stayed at the "restarting" area for a couple minutes so I decided to force shut down my pc using the power button on my case. After the shut down i decided to turn it on again and it literally took me 5 minutes to boot to windows. I tried to restart my pc again just to clear everything up but as what happened before it got stuck on the restart and same thing i did earlier now I'm writing this.

Oct 6, 2021
So update i again restarted my pc and it again took very long to boot this time prolly longer than 5 minutes but it did BSOD on me unfortunately i was too slow to take a picture of it and read it fully but it did say something like PNP_Watchdog.