Policys

Hello, it wanted to make a consultation. I want to implement Group Policy
for database servers. I have a server with installed Oracle and some
servers with SQL 2000. Those that has SQL are installed with the instance
default reason why my doubt arises with the services. I must give
permission to the DBA so that it can initiate and to stop the services of
SQL and Oracle but the name of the services obvious is not the same one. My
doubt is the following one, upon this case agrees to me to create one policy
by each server or single policy for all?

Thanks

You can create a GPO for each type of DB server, or create one GPO with both
services configured in it.

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net