Question Poor performance - High End PC

Feb 28, 2020
Hello Everyone!

A couple of months ago i got a new rig. Sincerely i was expecting to run things smooth and all. Actually, while it fares way worst than i expected during gaming, it kinda of gets the job done.

But i feel its having a hard time running some games, and not exactly new games to make things worst

Here's my PC benchmarks: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/28166268

Despite the overall positive benchmark result, the PC simply does not lives up to the presented numbers...

Also, after some hours it gets really slow, even when doing trivial things like clicking start button, open and closing chrome, etc. it takes a reboot for it to get back to "normal"

Maybe i'm overreacting, but i really feels it should have more... power.

Any clues on what's going on?

Thank you all!

PS: not sure i should consider mine's a high end PC tho. Anyway i feel it is (actually should be) a fairly good one.

Last edited:
If brand new computer build: So your NVMe doesn't perform as exected. From the NVMe statistics, one can wonder if there is a problem with some driver or maybe the bios outdated. Or maybe you just got delivered a drive that simply is of poor quality.

If not a new build, then the question is if this have being a problem all the time or if the issue have being worse over time ?

Feb 28, 2020
I actually got this PC about two months ago, so its relatively new. I've been trying to solve or at least understand whats going on but so far nothing.
I got the Bios updated to the latest version, same with GPU. Also i got XMP profile enabled (level 2, as its a gigabyte motherboard)