Question Poorly Performing gpu

superballer135

Commendable
Jan 27, 2019
I have an rtx 2060 super, a ryzen 9 3900x, 32gb of ram and a very fast 1tb ssd, I just got done factory resetting my pc to try to flush out any issues, but for some reason, my frame rate in certain games is just way lower than it should be, and in less demanding games, I cant even stream them without lag and stuttering unless I cap my frames. I've already cleaned the dust out of it, and I've only had it for not even a couple of years now, really concerned with its performance, especially with how gpu prices are right now. I feel like I have a really good pc, and it should perform way better. It performs at an average of just over 70 frames on warzone with high textures, and everything else on low. Does anyone have any kind of solution they can offer?

superballer135

Commendable
Jan 27, 2019
Sorry it took so long for me to respond, I'm running 1080p, I figured out that I forgot to turn on xmp, which definitely gave me some more performance after i did so, but it's still not running where it should be When I have streamlabs, mw and discord open my top two apps are mw and discord with mw using 4.5 gb and discord only using about 300mb , somehow though, my pc is using in total 16gb of ram which makes absolutely no sense, i'm also getting random massive frame drops in my game where my gpu usage will spike up to 100% and I'm only getting 80-120 frames before that which is already abnormal as i could usually get up to over 200 with the same settings before...