[SOLVED] Pop in issues even after changing GPU ?

Oct 17, 2020
EVGA FTW 3090
I9-9900k
Asus tuf z-390 gaming plus wifi
Arctic freezer II 240mm cpu cooler
Rip jaws 2x16gb ddr4
Corsair RM1000x psu
1tb SSD Samsung evo plus
2tb hdd 7200 rpm.

Benchmark- https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/43754262

Recently I've been having pop in issues Starting with Red Dead Redemption 2 at times minor parts of NPCs, horses or wagons will load in front of me and then even disappear as I move back. I have a video link to reddit for the Red Dead Redemption 2 example at the end of this paragraph.
In the video, if you look at the cowboy's holster you can see that it keeps changing position as I move back and fourth. This is a small example of my overall problem. Although I do have actual pop in within the game which I do believe other players have as well, I seem to have more pop in than some and even extra problem where a certain part of those characters/models doesn't load properly or seems to revert in front of my eyes. View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PCRedDead/comments/nztrsa/weird_texture_pop_in_on_npcs_foliage_and_shadows/

Cyberpunk 2077- minor details will just appear last minute and sometimes even disappear if I back up 2-3 feet (like an NPCs tattoo or color/shadow on a portion of the pants. The other thing which is hard to describe is animations that skip. Characters will suddenly jump from standing to eating or taking a bite to already lowering their arm without the full action taking place. If I get into a car or on my motorcycle and drive the pop in from street lights, railings, yellow cross walks on the streets, cars, NPCs is overwhelming. But I'm at a point with some of these games (especially Cyberpunk 2077) where I'm not exactly sure if it's my PC or just issues with the games themselves.

It's probably important to mention that I was having these problems on my old PC for the last couple months and just recently swapped my components into a new tower (Phanteks p500a) I also switched from an Nvidia FE 3090 to an EVGA FTW 3090. I had a fresh install of windows. I used DDU before installing the card. I have tried memtest64 to test my ram in which 4 passes passed with no errors. My games are currently downloaded on my 1tb Samsung Evo Plus so you wouldn't think memory would even be a consideration of error. At this point, not really sure what to do and am open to any/all advice.

I’m just at a point where I don’t know what to do. But I’ve tried different drivers, DDU, lowering my oc ram speed from 3200mhz to stock/auto. Ram memtest which passed. Any advice for a new pc gamer would be appreciated.

Solution
To be fair, Cyberpunk 2077 was and still is a mess.

Red Dead is usually solid, but every once and a while suffers from weird glitches like that. Aside from waiting for a patch from Rockstar, tweaking the settings, and rolling back your graphics driver a release or two, there's not much else to do.

revodo

Proper
BANNED
Jun 10, 2021

Red Dead is usually solid, but every once and a while suffers from weird glitches like that. Aside from waiting for a patch from Rockstar, tweaking the settings, and rolling back your graphics driver a release or two, there's not much else to do.

Solution
Oct 17, 2020

So you don't think it's PC related essentially. That's good to hear and maybe that makes more sense in regards to how this kind of came out of no where. Thanks anyways.

revodo

Proper
BANNED
Jun 10, 2021
So you don't think it's PC related essentially. That's good to hear and maybe that makes more sense in regards to how this kind of came out of no where. Thanks anyways.

Yeah, stuff like pop-ins and other glitches like that are almost always the fault of the game itself, occasionally the fault lies with the drivers though.