Build Advice Portable build for traveling healthcare worker

Newbuilder1

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
Hello everyone! I am looking to build a smaller form computer to take with me when I travel to work at different hospitals. I currently have a nice at home build but I dont want to move it from its spot and I dont believe I would enjoy playing on a laptop. I am looking at the Lian Li Q58 for a case basically because I like how it looks and I have a Dynamic Evo for my current build but its not set in stone. I have a budget of around 2,000 dollars, and I dont need any thing but the build. I like to play MMO's (Elder scrolls and Ashes of Creation alpha 2 test) I play things like Remnant 2 Baulders Gate 3, LOL, Overwatch. I will be using a 1440p monitor. I was thinking a Nvidia 4070 or one of its variants but it does not have to be Nvidia, I currently have a AMD set up in my current build. EDIT this is not my first build but it is my first in a case this small.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Please stylize your post with info asked of in this thread;
so we can help narrow down a parts list for your potential build, include your location and your preferred sites for purchase(apart from the budget you've included up above, kudos).

I am looking at the Lian Li Q58
That's not exactly portable when compared to a case Lian-Li also manufacture(but didn't design entirely), the Dan A4-H20 but hat kind of SFF build dictates a couple of compromises, then again its 2024, the sky's the limit.

Newbuilder1

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
Please stylize your post with info asked of in this thread;
so we can help narrow down a parts list for your potential build, include your location and your preferred sites for purchase(apart from the budget you've included up above, kudos).

I am looking at the Lian Li Q58
That's not exactly portable when compared to a case Lian-Li also manufacture(but didn't design entirely), the Dan A4-H20 but hat kind of SFF build dictates a couple of compromises, then again its 2024, the sky's the limit.
I am in the US I have used Newegg, Amazon and have access to a Microcenter.

You know I just thought the Lian Li was cute LOL When I say portable I mean not two large glass panels and just easier to take in the car. It will come with me and sit in place for 3 months before im off to the next location. Back in the day I used to take a full sized steel/aluminum tower back and forth to my boyfriends just looking for something more compact than that lol

Last edited: